[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tabs shape=”square” color=”purple” active_section=”1″ title=”Itinerary”][vc_tta_section title=”Itinerary” tab_id=”1502465941850-cbd3d18b-d629″][vc_column_text]
On arrival at Cochin/Ernakulam our representative will cordially receive you from Cochin Airport / Ernakulam railway station. Our driver will transfer you to the Hotel. Check into Hotel and proceed to sightseeing in cochin for the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the hotel will be arranged.
Cochin – Munnar (147 kms/4 hrs drive)
After breakfast proceed to Munnar (04 Hrs), on arrival check into hotel later spend the day with local sightseeing. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, “Nilgiri Thars”, can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
Munnar – Thekkady (124 kms/4 hrs drive)
Today after breakfast depart for Thekkady by road. Arrive Thekkady and transfer to hotel. The town also houses one of world’s most fascinating natural wildlife sanctuaries. Lying at an altitude of 700-1900m above sea level, Periyar has a cool and comfortable climate. Relax in the hotel. Later visit the spice market at Kumily where you can buy fresh spices. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Thekkady – Kumarakom/Alleppey (120 Kms / approx 05 hrs)
Today morning enjoy boat ride on Lake Periyar. The Park encompasses 26 sq. km. of artificial lake take a boat ride (on own) on the lake to view wild life and water birds. Herds of elephants and bison come to the lake to drink water. Return to hotel, checkout and depart for Kumarakom by road. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Kumarakom to Cochin airport (90 kms/01 ½ hrs approx)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Sight Seeing” tab_id=”1502465941935-17340673-c2e0″][vc_column_text]
- Chinese fishing nets
- Jewish synagogue
- St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi
- Mattancherry Dutch Palace
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Eravikulam National Park
- Boat Ride At Lake Periyar
- Kalaripayattu art seen
- Elephant Ride
- Sunset Cruise on Backwaters
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Accommodation” tab_id=”1502467741328-1403f983-eca4″][vc_column_text]
IMA House Cochin ( 4 star )/ Similar for staying 1 night
The Club Munnar ( 3 star)/ Similar for staying 2 nights
Hotel Sandra Palace ( 2 star) / Similar for staying 1 night.
Pagoda Resort ( 3 star ) / similar for staying 1 night.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Inclusions” tab_id=”1502468658649-a2ab9946-289a”][vc_column_text]Return Airfares from Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Ahmedabad/Kolkata
Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
Daily Breakfast at all places
All transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicles on sharing basis (except for the hilly drives)
- Vehicles as per group size on Sharing basis (7-14 in Tempo Traveller;6 Pax in Innova; Vehicle Type cannot be confirmed at the time of booking)
- Vehicle is not at disposal – means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Seats Allotment in the Vehicle is on first come first serve basis at the venue, irrespective of the booking dates.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Exclusions” tab_id=”1502468835734-16c860b5-1289″][vc_column_text]
- Meals not forming part of standard inclusions
- Additional / personal use of vehicle
- Any personal expenses, room service & special orders, mineral waters, beverages, porterage , tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Current Govt service tax applicable on total billing
Supplements (Price Per Person)
- Private Indigo @ 9000 & Private Innova @ 12000
- Houseboat in Kumarakom/Alleppey @ 3000 Per Person
- Honeymoon Supplement @ 3499per couple
- Dinner supplement for entire tour @ 2499/- per person
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Must Know” tab_id=”1502468959038-86473e99-8ec8″][vc_column_text]
- The tour price printed is dynamic prices & is purely on first come first serve basis. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated / offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card (except Pan Card) while you are on tour.
- Valid ID for Kerala : Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhar Card
- The vehicle used for transfers is not at disposal.
- Hotels in hilly and cool places like Munnar/Thekkady etc don’t have a/c rooms.
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / transfers timings.
- Do carry comfort clothing. Light woollen cloths are required for stay in Munnar.
- Please follow the stipulated timings for the sightseeing trips /activities as informed by our representative.
- Tour-programme is subject to change depending upon circumstances