Cochin – Munnar (160 kms / 4 hours)
Arrive at Cochin airport / station. Meet our representative who will assist you to your vehicle and proceed to the famous hill station and tea plantation retreat of Munnar. On route, halt for lunch (on own). On arrival, check into the hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay will be in the hotel.
After breakfast proceed to enjoy local sightseeing of Munnar covering Eravikulam National Park and Tea Factory. Later proceed to Matupetty Dam and Echo Point. Return to the hotel after sightseeing. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay will be back in the hotel.
Munnar – Thekkady (110 Kms / 3 ½ hours)
Proceed to Thekkady, home of the Preiyar Wildlife Sanctuary. On arrival, check into the hotel. Later enjoy boat ride on the Periyar Lake (on direct payment). Evening visit the spice plantations before returning back to the hotel or just relax in the luxury of your room. Overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Thekkady – Cochin (160 kms / 4 ½ hours)
Today bid farewell to your tour as you are dropped back at Cochin airport / railway station for your onward journey.
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Eravikulam National Park
Breakfast Included as per the itinerary.
- Boat Ride At Lake Periyar
- Kalaripayattu art seen
|Hotel||The New Whispering Meadows / Similar||Munnar||2 nights|
|Hotel||Hotel Sandra Palace / Similar||Thekkady||1 night|
- Please Note:-
- Govt. service tax is extra on total billing as per prevailing rates.
- Child with bed: 05 to 11 years with Extra Bed.
- Please note that only 01 extra bed is allowed per room.
- Maximum occupancy per room is: 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children (both below 12 years)
|Price Slab||Maximum Passenger Capacity|
|Minimum 2 Adults||3 Adults OR 2 Adults + 1 Child with bed + 01 Child no bed|
|Minimum 4 Adults||6 Passengers including children|
- Any Air / Rail fare.
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges, rides not part of standard inclusions.
- Tips & Gratuity to drivers, hotel staff.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any en route meals, snacks and refreshments.
- Meals not forming part of standard inclusions.
- Minibar, Room service charges.
- Govt Service Tax as per prevailing rates.